7th District Small Business Restoration Grant
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Office of State Senator Mike Simmons and the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity are pleased to announce the 7th District Small Business Restoration Grant. This grant program will provide one-time $10,000 grants to small businesses located in the 7th District.
How To Apply for the 7th District Small Business Restoration Grant:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to apply.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Applications must be submitted through this online portal.
The application is available to preview in Spanish, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. Click here to access.